Monday 1 April 2013

MY AWESOME XXC'S

1. I believe I have demonstrated outstanding in communication skills because I always talk to people to ask questions whether I need help or to see if they need help.

2. I've shown outstanding Personal Responsibility skills when I keep my locker clean because then this way I can find all my supplies I need for class so then I'm not late, or then I can quickly go grab it if I need it. 

3.  One example of when I demonstrated outstanding creative thinking is when I helped make my groups model for over consumption because I had to plan out what we were going to make. 

4. One example of when I demonstrated excellent social responsibility was when my partner and I each had a part to do in the model building and we had to show social responsibility by seeing where the other partner was and what else we could do if we were done. 

5. One example of when I demonstrated excellent critical thinking was when I had to figure out how to get from one number, to an even bigger to figure out how to build my model and graphs for over consumption. 

Goal: For the rest of this year, I would like to develop my critical thinking skills by asking deeper and thicker questions and by thinking harder and longer when I`m asked a question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment