Tuesday 12 March 2013

Over Consumption Project Update!

We are officially done our over consumption project!!





In this project, I demonstrated communication skills by talking to my group and making sure we know what to do, and when we presented to another group. Something creative I did in this project is making the back ground and grass which had a river and flowers. A problem I ended up solving was how to do my graph for my countries. I only chose 1 country instead of all of them. Something I did that shows social responsibility was making sure I was fully prepared to work on this project and that I had all my materials that I needed. I showed social responsibility by making sure everyone had a job to do, and if they didn't, I found another part they could work on.  I enjoyed this project because I got to learn about how many trees people over consume in a certain amount of time and I got to use clay to build the models so we used little paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment