Sunday 3 March 2013

Introductory Post

What are the cross curricular competencies are any why they are important?


  • Cross curricular competencies are our rubrics that we mark what we think we are for each category. They are : 
  • Communication
  • Critical Thinking
  • Creativity
  • Personal Responsibility
  • Social Responsibility
Cross curricular competencies are important because we can mark how we think we are doing and then our teachers can see what we put and either agree or disagree and this way we both can come up with our overall mark. 



Your goals for your learning throughout high school (and how it will be shown through your blog)
My goal is to get principals list and I will show it on my blog by posting my really good marks.

Anything else you want to say about the purpose of your blog
The purpose of my blog is to show my progress throughout school

No comments:

Post a Comment